Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Almost 1 Year!!

To celebrate our 1 year anniversary, we have decided to take a little vacation. Many of you already know we are heading off to Niagara Falls.
We are up an at'em at 4:30 am tomorrow morning. Instead of flying this time, we are taking on the open roads. Yes. This is the first road trip that Jonathan and I have taken by ourselves. We have taken long trips before, but usually with 1 or 2 others in the car. I am usually comfortably sleeping in the back seat, but this time I actually get to help drive. We are expecting about an 8-9 hour trip, weather/traffic permitting. Unofficially, I am going to attempt the drive to Cleveland then help Jonathan navigate through Buffalo and Niagara Falls.
We are renting a car this time to help alleviate the mileage off our car. Jonathan is pumped because we may get to drive a Dodge Charger (we'll see). That will probably feel like a tank to me, since I usually drive small cars.
We will be staying on the New York side, since we weren't sure if we could get into Canada. (Does anyone actually know? We have gotten so many different answers) I guess we will wait and see when we get there. I'm really hoping to see a great fireworks display while we are there.
Anyway, I will fill everyone in upon our return! Stay tuned.......................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary..take your birth certificate and social security card just in case.

LJL said...

Hope you have fun. We got into Canada years ago close to Detroit very easily. But that was a while back. Don't try going over the falls in a barrel. I think you get into trouble for that now.