Monday, July 7, 2008

What were you doing one year ago today??


One year go today, actually to the minute, Jonathan and I were getting married.
Above, is a picture of our anniversary cake. This was made buy the same lady that made our wedding cake. To make sure everyone got a piece of cake at the wedding, we decided not to keep the top layer of our cake. Instead, she offered to make us a fresh 1 year anniversary cake. Since Jonathan and I had both taken today off work, we ventured down to Dayton to pick up the cake.
So tonight we are cookin out and having cake for dessert.
I will have our Niagara Falls pics posted soon. I need a chance to sort through them and make sure we got some good shots. Also, does anyone know how to post videos on the blog? At the moment, we can't figure out how to get them out of the camera. We got a new camera before our vacation and now we can't figure how to work it. HELP!!

3 comments:

Regi said...

We were at your wedding a year ago.

As far as the video, you should be able to transfer it to your computer just like you do photos. Then when you blog, there is a little movie strip near your photo icon and you just push that to upload your video file. Good luck!

LJL said...

Well, I was waiting for the formalities to get out of the way so I could have some PIG! They gotta do something about those long ceremonies when there is PIG to eat.

Anonymous said...

One year ago today..hmmm..last year?..well..I think I was at a wedding 3000 miles from home..where were you? LOL hope you had a great anniversary and an even better trip!