Sunday, October 28, 2007

Our New Specs!

PRAISE!! I passed my 90 days at my new job. As of September 4th, I officially have health insurance with my new job. Talk about a nervous Nelly!! I was a nervous wreck for 90 days without health insurance. Jonathan has finally ditched his overpriced health insurance with his job and has joined with my job.
SOOOOOOOO, the first thing we did was, go to the eye doctor. I haven't worn glasses for about fifteen years and desperately needed to be able to see my computer screen at work. Jonathan just needed glasses from this decade. (lol)
And to those who have teased me for so long about my squinting, I finally have glasses. Thankfully the eye doctor told me that I didn't need to wear them all the time just yet, just when I wanted to see clearer. Right now, that's only when I'm at work. Jonathan, poor guy, can't see across the room without his.
So here we are! Our New Specs!

No comments: