Tuesday, October 2, 2007

All By My Lonesome

Well, I'm all alone. My hard working husband was given orders to work out of town this week. He told me on Friday and I thought, no problem!! I lived for nearly 4 years on my own. I can handle this.
Now that he is gone, I notice every little noise in the house. The traffic by the house seems louder. I have to keep the TV on so that these other noises don't startle me.
What has happened?? I think I miss my husband and it's only been 2 days!
I guess this is a good time to get some cleaning done, maybe catch up at work or crack open a good book. I was so desperate last night that I went and pulled weeds in the yard!
I think tonight I will start chapter 3 of my new book and just read until I fall asleep.
Hopefully Friday will come quick.

1 comment:

Regi said...

Shoo! Isn't it weird how that happens? Jay was gone for 5 days in July and I was pretty sure I could handle it too. I cried when he finally came back home.