Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Cute Joke

I recently heard a joke from a lady at work. I thought it was cute enough to share.
Here it is:
A lady was lying on her death bed when her husband walks into the room with a shoe box. Her husband says "honey, I brought you the box you asked for. Why was it hidden in the back of the closet?" The wife replies "well, I had it hidden from you because I wanted to give it to you as a last dying gift." The wife tells her husband to open the box. When he opens the box, he notices 2 crocheted dolls and $90,000. The husband asks "why do you have 2 crocheted dolls in here?" The wife replies "I crocheted a doll for every fight or disagreement we had". The husband was blown away. He thinks to himself "WOW, she says we only had two fights in our fifty years of marriage!" The husband then asks, "so honey, now where did you get this $90,000 from?" The wife replies, "that's from all the crocheted dolls I sold".

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol that is cute.
amy