Monday, April 27, 2009

Homemade Pizza

Tonight I crossed off another cooking to-do goal off my list. Jonathan has been begging for quite a while now for me to make a homemade pizza. Since I am currently on a homemade bread kick right now, I figured pizza dough was in that category also.
Don't let the looks of this pizza fool you. It turned out really great -taste wise that is. I guess I can work out the visual part later. Unfortunately, the only thing low-fat was the Turkey Pepperoni. I found a really great pizza cheese mix and spent a little more money on the fancy pizza sauce. Luckily the dough recipe that I did made 2 crusts. So it looks like a fresh pizza for dinner tomorrow night also.



1 comment:

LJL said...

I get home at 7:10 tonight, so if you wanted to stop by with leftovers...