Sunday, February 8, 2009

This and That

This week was pretty uneventful for us since there was no "weather event". Just business as usual.
Right now we are kinda thinking that our computer is getting ready to die on us. It's been frustratingly slow when logging on and also keeps telling us we have bugs. Once we realized this, we were kind of in a panic situation with our pictures. We have 1 1/2 years of pictures on our computer that have never been put to a disc. So, I stopped at the store this week and found some discs. We were never really sure how to do it, but once I started hitting some buttons, it was pretty self explanatory. I'm pretty sure we managed to get them saved.

Yesterday, I made a date with my 2 best girls, Karizma and Karma. I had fun once again spoiling them with a movie and dinner. We saw Hotel for Dogs, which was really cute. If you are a dog lover then you will really like it. When I asked them where they wanted to eat, I rattled off all of these nice restaurants that I thought they might like. But then Karma says, "Hey, there's McDonald's and HEY!!! look at that playland!!!" My attempt at a nice dinner for the 3 of us was foiled by Ronald. But then, when our dinner only came to 15 bucks for 3 dinners and ice cream, I thought to myself, "this isn't a bad deal after all". Once the girls had completely worn themselves out in the playland, it was time to head home.

Today, We haven't done much at all. We went to church and came home to a turkey breast in the oven along with mashed potatoes and veggies. I really love my new oven. The old one didn't have time bake. Now it's really nice to come home to the smell of my turkey already cooking in the oven.
Also, I was finally able to get my hands on a copy of the movie "Fireproof" that everyone at church keeps talking about. I think now I will sign off and watch it with Jonathan. I will provide my critique with my next entry. TTFN.

1 comment:

Regi said...

That is a great movie, and has some great truth. I cried!