Sunday, August 26, 2007

Married Life

Everyone keeps asking how married life is. Well, 7 weeks married and all is well.
It is definitely an adjustment though. Starting all the daily routines now for 2 instead of 1, and just making sure the other has what they need for the day. We now do our daily devotions together and has become a wonderful learning tool for the both of us. What I love the most is the, Honey I'm home kisses I get every day.
We still have a busy schedule through the week and even busier one on the weekends. Unfortunately, I have been sick all of this weekend, which kept me from getting the list I had for this weekend, done. But the next several weeks we are once again, booked solid. My favorite season is right around the corner and I am totally excited that I get to share it with my new husband. Fall is always the busiest and most fun time of year (for me at least). In September we will be going to the Shekinah quilt auction then we are headed off to Pennsylvania to visit my new Yoder family. We will also be visiting Thomas the Train in Strausburg. I can't wait!!
Then all of the festivals about this time. And of course all of the yummy apples. I finally get to make my applesauce for the year. MMMMMM!
We will be sure to take plenty of new pictures as we share our first Fall season together as husband and wife.

2 comments:

Regi said...

Hey Sommer! It is great to hear you are starting a tradition of devotions. Jason and I started doing our evening devotions on the phone every night during our long distance dating which was in August 2005. We haven't stopped since. We have bought a couple devotional books for couples and we read an entry every night and then switch off praying every other night. Hope you have a wonderful fall season!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you are going to get to experience the Thomas phenomenon that your nephew loves so dearly. You will have fun! We got to see Thomas the train in May and it was a blast!