Tuesday, August 7, 2007

THE BIG DAY!!

July 7, 2007. OUR WEDDING DAY!!
I have started this blog for all of our family and friends who live near and far who have been a part of our lives. Thank you to Jonathan's Aunt Connie for this great idea. I have promised to post our wedding pictures and this will be our gathering place. We were so happy to see so many people at our wedding (sorry if we didn't get a chance to talk to you). The weather was warm but comfortable. The wedding was at Swigart Park in Laura, Ohio along with our reception. The ceremony was under a tent while our guests sat at there tables. I thought the ceremony went pretty well, except for me stepping on my dress and nearly falling down the aisle(thank God my mother saved the day). She pulled the dress out before I fell. WHEW!!
Our goal was to have a beautiful but simple ceremony with a casual reception. We had a pig roast with all the fixins and a beautiful cake. I think we managed to pull it off. Thank you to so many who took the time to share our day. If you feel like checking in on us, just check this blog every now and then to catch all the latest happenings.

No comments: