Sunday, August 9, 2009

Max's 1st Birthday

Today we celebrated My nephew Max's 1st birthday. It was a great but HOT day to celebrate with our family along with my sister-in-laws family at her parents house.
There were hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill along with a buffet of other beautiful foods.
Max was adorable as usual but maybe a bit overwhelmed with so many people. He had a great day and made out like a bandit with his Birthday presents.
Below are some of the great pics I got today.
This is Max greeting every one as they came through the door for the party. That's Mommy behind him getting one heck of a workout today chasing him up and down the steps.

Max just kick'in it in his swing.


He loooooves his swing.

Grandma getting her hugs in.

It's time for presents!!


Hey look what I got!! My best friend Sully has one of these too!! cool!!


Hey! look what my Aunt Sommer and Uncle Jonathan got me!! It's an Elmo airplane riding toy. Complete with a spinning propeller that lights up and lots of sound effects that mom will just LOOOOVE!!


Cool! my very own cake to dive into.


Wait a minute, what's all over me?? get it off!! GET IT OFF OF MEEE!!!


Max's really cute cake

And to finish the day, my favorite, Homemade Vanilla Ice cream. Ahhh. the best.


This is just a cool picture that I had to share. While we were on I-70 heading home from the party, we passed a caravan of Indy Car racing rigs. We saw a rig for each: Danica Patrick, Tony Kanaan, Hideki Matoh and Marco Andretti. And of course since they were really hauling, I asked Jonathan to go 80 MPH so I could get this shot above. (The things they do for us. Thanks Babe) I couldn't miss this shot of my Girl, Danica.


No comments: