Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Pictures

My new do. I decided to do something different to my hair this time. I haven't had hair this short in over 10 years now. But this is definitely a new style for me. Now I guess I actually have to put some effort into my hair every morning


Jonathan and I on our new Polaris. That's me with my new "Rock star" helmet (that's what the helmet is really called)



Jonathan and I met Nick and Betsy for dinner at Olive Garden after church on Sunday. Little Max was such a good boy. He is such a happy baby, except when he is hungry. You'll notice he is already a dead ringer of my brother. He should just start calling him Mini-Me.


Jonathan and Max watching football. Looks like Max saw a good play!!




3 comments:

LJL said...

Jon Jon looks good holding a baby.

Janella Thompson said...

Glad you liked the turkey recepie. Also glad it turned out well and lower cal. (That's always a plus!!!)

Janella Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.