Monday, January 28, 2008

Christmas in Indianapolis

Mom with Bear Bear
Nick an Betsy with a picture of there new baby furniture
Betsy checking out the cool Kaleidiscope
Jonathan with a really nice Manger Scene
Aunt Retta on the left with Mom and Bear


Our Christmas season officially ended this weekend in Indianapolis. Jonathan and I along with my brother Nick and his wife Betsy spent this weekend with our mother in Indianapolis. Do to every ones busy holiday schedule we had to have it kind of late.
We headed out early on Saturday. I've been having a pretty stressful time at work lately, so I was ready to get the heck outta dodge for a few days. I figured a change of scenery for a few days would help me destress. when we all finally arrived to moms house, we were ready to do some shopping. We found out that my brother and sister-in-law are expecting there first baby in August (I'M GONNA BE AND AUNTIE!) So we were on our way to find some baby furniture. They found what they wanted in Castleton at the USA Baby. They have some really beautiful stuff there. I meant to take pictures while they shopped, but I forgot. So when we got back, I took a picture of the brochure with the both of them. HOW FUN!!
Later on, my aunt Retta came over to visit. Mom made us all a yummy ham dinner and provided the sinful desserts. After dinner it was time to open some gifts. Mom got us some cookbooks and some Christmas deco for the house. My brother and sister-in-law got an old fashion kaleidoscope and a decorative motorcycle that had wheels that were actually table coasters. Before we knew it, it was late and time for bed.
In the morning, mom woke us with coffee and a breakfast casserole. After a day of relaxing and talking, we headed home in the afternoon.
No offense to my husband, but it's always nice to have mom taking care of ya when life becomes a challenge. Thanks for the fun weekend mom!!!

No comments: