Monday, December 7, 2009

Guys and their Guns

This year for Thanksgiving, we headed back down to Southern Indiana to Visit Jonathan's brother Steve and his family. It was a little smaller crowd from last year, but we all still had a good time. When we got there, We were pleased to find out that they were deep frying a turkey. It was the first fried turkey for both of us. It was mm mm good. Aside from the obvious danger of frying a turkey and the health risk, I am not sure why anyone would eat it any other way.
The guys decided they wanted to get some target practice in on Saturday just before we left. The above picture is Jonathan.
This is Steve.
and this is James.
I personally don't care for guns, I just let the guys have their fun.
All I can say is, I would never wanna break into their house.

No comments: