Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's Been 2 Years already!!


This is a very big day for Jonathan and I. It's our 2 year wedding anniversary. It's just another day for most, but to us, it's a very important day.

I can't believe it's been 2 years already!!

Even though I tell my husband I love him every day, today it means so much more. It's hard to believe that two people that have very different back grounds with very different upbringings could be a likely match. Once again, proof that only God would pair up this match to form a great team. He obviously knew what the other needed when he paired us up.
I guess now we are no longer considered "The Newlyweds" and now slowly moving into "the old married couple" category.
I know that I have posted this picture above before, but to me, as goofy as it is, it's a great description of our lives. It's a picture of me being out of my element, and still having complete trust in my husband to get us through the ride. And I'm sure that God has something to do with that too.
So, to my husband, I am playing our wedding song on this blog. I know that you were never crazy about this song because you thought it was over played, but to me, it was perfect for our perfect day.
Just when I think I couldn't possibly love you any more then I do, my heart continues to grow with each day. I so look forward to our many more adventures together.
Happy Anniversary Babe.


1 comment:

LJL said...

Congratulations!! I still remember the great "pig" we ate. Glad you two have each other.