Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Max Nicholas Swigart born: 8-5-2008

Introducing, Max Nicholas Swigart. Max is my new baby nephew born just today @ 4.24pm, weighing in at a healthy 6 lbs. 13 oz and 19" long. His proud parents, Nick and Betsy, are doing very well after the long labor and delivery. We aren't exactly sure yet, but the family suspects the red head gene had been passed down to Max.
Jonathan and I made it to the hospital after work and got to meet him. He wasn't even 3 hours old and they let us hold him.
I am over the moon happy for my brother and his wife!!!!!!!!!! Check out the pictures!!

Look!!! I think he's smiling!!!!!!
Mommy Betsy and Max.
Max's first bottle feeding.
Do I look happy or what?
Uncle Jonathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh he looks like nick..did you hold him for me sommer? how cute is he?