Tuesday, January 6, 2009

9 to 5

Well, the Holidays are officially over. The tree is put away along with all other visual signs of Christmas in the house. I have been fortunate enough to have had quite a few days off in December from work. I am one of those annoying people who seem to save there vacation days until the end of the year, just in case.
Now that I feel sufficiently rested, it is now back to real life. "Workin 9 to 5" (or 8 to 5). I have to honestly say that I am a creature of habit, which means I missed my daily home/work routine. For some reason I seem to get more done in my day if there is a busier schedule (if that makes sense). I guess I am prone to put things off and procrastinate more if I have "nothing" to do at home.
Even though I am now back to the hustle and bustle of work, somehow the routine is comforting.

This could be a different story by about April or so. I will probably be tired of the 8 to 5 and ready for a spring Vacation!
I will start looking for a good song now!

No comments: